En la fuerza está el poder, en el sabio está el saber. Con el tiempo todo llegará 🎵 #Disney #Tarzan
Rafiki ❤ Mi mandril-papión favorito 😆 No hay sabio más conocedor ni amigo más leal 😃! #Disney #TheLionKing #ElReyLeon
«Tú eres mi hijo, el rey verdadero. Recuerda, quién eres.» — Mufasa. #TheLionKing #ElReyLeon #Disney.
It’s a Small World Mary Blair art combined with Kawaii Disney characters equals the phone case that I never knew I needed.
im kinda in love with this case
This picture could be anything. If Disney’s entire catalog could be compressed into one image, it would be this one. The Princess and The Frog was not only a way of returning to the traditional roots of the company, it was also a way of paying homage to the 48 films that preceded it.
There are so many shout-outs and throw-backs to the Disney canon, it would be impossible to list them all.
Here are just a few-
- Pinocchio: wishing on a star
- Peter Pan: two stars shining together
- The Lion King: stars are fireflies trapped in the sky
- Robin Hood and The Jungle Book: Mama Odee’s snake
- Fantasia: Dr Facilier summoning the shadows can be compared to Night on Bald Mountain. Also, during ‘Evangeline’, the light-up lilypads is similar to the Nutcracker sequence.
- Lady and the Tramp, The Aristocats, Robin Hood: Tiana’s eyes sparkle during the Evangeline sequence, in a similar fashion to Lady, Duchess, and Maid Marian
- Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast: When Charlotte dances with faux-Naveen, part of the sequence uses the same animation from Sleeping Beauty, which was previously repeated in Beauty and the Beast
- Cinderella: Charlotte ballgown is based off of concept art for one of Cinderella’s dresses
- The Little Mermaid, Aladdin: King Triton appears in one of the Mardi Gras floats. So do Aladdin and Jafar, and the palace in Agrabah.
- Aladdin: The magic carpet can be seen briefly at one point, and the genie’s lamp is in Mama Odee’s hut
- The Sword in the Stone: Louis plops some seaweed on his head and pulls it around his face just like Madame Mim
- The Little Mermaid: Charlotte and Naveen’s wedding bears a striking resemblance to Eric and Vanessa’sFor many more references - to Disney and otherwise - check out the TV Tropes trivia page.
waited all year to reblog this again, love it!!